HealthNFitness Tips: Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory joint condition that is associated with the chronic skin condition psoriasis.
The symptoms of psoriatic arthritis include:
- Joints that is swollen and painful.
- Pain and soreness where tendons attach to bone, such as at the heel.
- Pitting or separation of nails from the nail bed.
- Back pain.
- Conjunctivitis, characterized by redness and pain in tissues surrounding the eyes.
- Feeling fatigued, reduced range of motion in the joints and feeling stiff in the morning.