You simply love these sweet dried grapes but for some reason forget to eat them every day. Well, every time you have digestion
problems, acidity or constipation think of the one very useful household remedy of kishmish!
- Constipation - When ingested, raisins swell as the fiber present in them absorbs water. This helps giving relief for .
- Weight Gain - Raisins are very good for gaining weight, as they are full of fructose and glucose and give a lot of energy. Thus, they form an ideal part of the diet for athletes or body builders who need a lot of energy.
- Acidosis - Acidosis is a state of increased acidity of the blood (also known as toxicity of the blood), the source being our stomach acid. Raisins are good source of potassium and magnesium which neutralize the acids and help check acidosis.
- Anemia - Raisins contain considerable amount of iron which directly helps treating anemia.
- Libido - Raisins are known to stimulate libido and induce arousal.
- Bone Health – Raisins have calcium and is one of the best sources of Boron, which is necessary for proper bone formation and absorption of calcium. Boron is particularly helpful in preventing osteoporosis induced by menopause in women and is very beneficial for bones and joints.
- Eye Care - Raisins have anti oxidant properties that are very good for eye health, as they protect eyes from macular degeneration, age related weakening of vision, cataract, etc. In addition, raisins contain a very good amount of vitamin A.
- Dental Care - Raisins play a crucial role in protecting your teeth against tooth decay, cavities, brittleness of teeth, etc. It is rich in calcium that is very good for promoting dental health.