HealthNFitness Tips: Now for the reason of you or your child has a pet allergy.
- Do your best to avoid kissing and hugging pets.
- Keep your bedroom and upholstered furniture off-limits to pets.
- Give your pets a weekly bath, and ask a non-allergic friend or family member to regularly brush them outdoors.
- Ask your veterinarian about a well-balanced diet for pets, which can minimize dander.
- Vacuum with a micro-filter or double bag, and use a HEPA air cleaner at home.
- Minimize carpeting and rugs in your home, as they attract dander.