Here's your first weight loss nugget: just because somebody has muscles doesn't mean should automatically take their weight loss advice.
I'm going to give you a few tips, some free weight loss advice that really works. Use this advice and you will lose weight.
7 tips for maximum weight loss:
1. Never begin a diet with a half-hearted attempt. The mere thought of giving a new a diet a "try" is good enough reason why you will fail. Like Yoda once said to Luke Skywalker, "There is no try. Only do or not do." Live by those words.
2. Reserve yourself in advance to focusing 100% for 3 strong weeks on your weight loss efforts. That means planning your meals, planning your workouts, making sure you write down your goals. Keep your head down and focused for 3 weeks. By the end of that time you will see your first results.
3. Do not live on the scale. The scale is one of the biggest culprits for derailing weight loss success. If the scale doesn't read how you'd like it to read, your whole day has a chance of being destroyed. And so does your weight loss.
Free weight loss advice bonus tip: You can expect to lose 5-10 pounds in the first 2 weeks if you only increase your water intake and begin walking.
4. Eliminate as much negativity as you can. There will be weight loss doubters. There will be people who secretly wish you to fail behind you back. Don't fret. Just recognize it and remove it as quickly as you can.
When you do lose the weight, don't hold a grudge. Just smile and hope for better things for those that doubted your weight loss power.
5. When disaster strikes in the form of depression or a diet breakdown. Pick yourself back up immediately and begin again. Seize the moment and renew your weight loss commitment. Rededicate yourself by writing a letter of forgiveness to yourself.
There's your free weight loss advice that really works. Use it and go out and grab your new tighter, slimmer body. Hey, you deserve it, right?